Health and safety topics covered in formal agreements with trade unions
To properly monitor implementation of occupational health and safety policies, regulations and procedures, we set up the Repsol Group Occupational Health and Safety Committee in Spain, composed of three management representatives and three trade union representatives, forming part of the Repsol Group 7th Framework Agreement's Negotiation Committee.
The committee examines the philosophy and basic guidelines of prevention plans, general policies concerning occupational health and safety in the workplace, and implements measures to improve risk prevention at Repsol Group companies in Spain, covering 100% of the issues concerned.
In other countries, the following agreements with trade unions cover health and safety issues:
- Brazil: 2016-2017 Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Peru: 2016-2018 Collective Bargaining Agreements for the La Pampilla refinery (RELAPASAA).
- Portugal: here the following agreements cover health and safety issues:
- Acordo de empresa 2016-2018 entre a Repsol Polímeros, SA e a Federação de Sindicatos da Indústria, Energia e Transportes - COFESINT e outra – Alteração salarial e outras.
- Acordo coletivo entre a BP Portugal - Coml Polímeros, SA e a Federação de Sindicatos da Indústria, Energia e Transportesndicato dos Trabalhadores e Técnicos de Serviços - SITESE - Alteração salarial e outras e texto consolidado.
- Acordo coletivo entre a BP Portugal - Coml Polímeros, SA e a Federação de Sindicatos da Indústria, Energia e Transportesndicato dos Trabalhadores edústria, Energia e Transportes - COFESINT e outra-Alteravo salarial e outras/texto consolidado.
- We only report data for Spain because coverage of health and safety agreements is subject to the legislation of each country.